MASTERS® LUBRICATING OILER
MASTERS® LUBRICATING OILER is premium grade, petroleum based, high viscosity, non-detergent lubricator for general applications. It can be used on rotating and reciprocating equipment, bearings, motors and slides to reduce sludge and sticking in close-tolerance components, providing superior anti-wear protection.
MASTERS® LUBRICATING OILER has:
- Outstanding resistance to heat.
- Long service life.
- Pull out spout that dispenses in a vertical position.
MASTERS® LUBRICATING OILER:
- Reduces sludge and sticking problems in close tolerance components.
- Provides superior system cleanliness with reduced oxidation and varnish formation.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Good low temperature performance.
- Proven field performance.
- Suitable for industrial and mobile hydraulic applications.
- Nearly insoluble in water.
- ISO Grade 68.
- Formulated for moving parts and bearings of pumps, motors fan, compressors and hydraulic and circulating systems.
- Provides anti-wear protection for a wide range of hydraulic pumps and components, especially those designed with close tolerances, operating under extremes of pressure, temperature and pump speeds.
- Tested and approved by many pump manufactures.
- Protected against rust and corrosion.
- Longer pump life.